Friday, August 9, 2013

Proud to be a Warrior!

This week marks the official beginning of the 2013-2014 school year.  I am excited to announce that I have changed positions.  I am now the principal of Western Oaks Middle School in Putnam City.  Although it was very difficult to leave my beloved Mustang Creek Elementary, I felt called to this new place.  Western Oaks Middle School is an incredible school.  It is filled with dedicated, compassionate people who work diligently to provide the best possible educational environment for students.  Who could be so lucky to have the opportunity to work in TWO places filled with such committed educators and stellar students?  I am humbled and blessed to be called the principal of WOMS.  I am confident that this will be a year of great success for all! 

Proud to be a Warrior!

No comments:

Post a Comment